[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimedia India chapter

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 07:33:32 UTC 2011

Dear Praveen,

I think I am missing some of the points here.

Can you please put up your ideas and give some examples so that people
here will get some more clarity.

As you mentioned, things are "fair but not enough" please put up your
ideas so that things will be "enough and more"

All of us can think and work in achieving it..

Best regards,
-Sudhanwa

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 11:39 AM, praveenp <me.praveen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday 30 January 2011 11:27 AM, Gautam John wrote:
>> Dear Praveen:
>>
>>> In that case what was the urgency to such a premature creation?
>> I don't quite understand - urgency? One can only find one's feet after
>> the body is created, right?
>
> Sorry, I think a concrete foundation is necessary to create a body.
>
>>> I believe I am clear above. May I know how you are connected wikimedia
>>> communities? I don't understand that how a man reluctant to edit wikies
>>> (UL) is so passionate to lead other users from WMIN.
>> Fair criticism Praveen and you aren't the first one to ask either.
>> Wikimedia, to me, is larger than the just projects and embodies
>> philosophies and ideals that I find very dear. Much of my work
>> revolves around these ideals and you can read some of it here:
>> http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/24780
>>
>> I have no desire to lead but one to bootstrap a body that is
>> supportive of the community - of all of you. I am immaterial in the
>> larger scheme of the things and the Chapter should and must be a
>> reflection of the community.
>>
>> Thank you.
> Fair, But I think not enough :(

www.projects4students.com