[Wikimediaindia-l] Malayalam wikipedia crossed the 10 Lakh/1 million edits milestone

CherianTinu Abraham tinucherian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 12:44:45 UTC 2011

Hey, nobody said Malayalam Wikipedia or any other Wikipedia is irrelevant.
:P

Each has a different style of functioning. A metric of high regard on
one Wikipedia may not be applicable on another, at all. A general policy on
one Wikipedia may not be applicable to another. Nevertheless, we need
Wikipedias with more exhaustive coverage ( read as number of articles ) but
*with higher quality* , don't really care how that is accomplished ( read as
bots, translations, higher number of edits) ( my personal opinion).

-Tinu Cherian