[Wikimediaindia-l] (OT) On the importance of Unicode

Shiju Alex shijualexonline at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 03:59:53 UTC 2011

> This discussion is not at all about input methods. I do not know why a
sudden comparison between transliteration vs. InScript came here.

Looking at all the solutions you provided, let me ask one thing. Have you
really actively contributed/contributing to any Indian language wikipedia. A
survey on the input methods used by Indian wikipedians will give a different
answer.

Shiju