[Wikimediaindia-l] WikiXDC Event Video

Jyothis E jyothis.e at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 17:10:08 UTC 2011

All,

As you know, we celebrated the WikiXDC on Jan 22nd, 2011 at the National
Archives and Records Administration in Washington DC, United States. We
would like to present a 3 hour event
video<http://www.mlwiki.in/videos/wikixdc.html> for
everyone to enjoy (and download to keep if you like) . Some sessions could
not be covered/covered at length due to technical difficulties. The event
video was not a part of the original plan, but we are glad that we could at
least this much.

We would like to thank everyone who helped us to make the event a success.

Thanks.

Regards,
Jyothis.

http://www.Jyothis.net

My Malayalam Wikipedia page <http://ml.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jyothis>
Metawiki page <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jyothis>
I am the first customer of http://www.netdotnet.com
My toolserver tools <http://toolserver.org/~jyothis>

woods are lovely dark and deep,
but i have promises to keep and
miles to go before i sleep and
*lines to go before I press sleep*

completion date = (start date + ((estimated effort x 3.1415926) / resources)
+ ((total coffee breaks x 0.25) / 24)) + Effort in meetings