[Wikimediaindia-l] Moderation policy on WikimediaIndia-l

Sudhir Ponappa ponappasudhir at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 17:58:27 UTC 2011

Hello everybody. I am a Wikipedian who is very interested in translation. I am helping with English to Kannada, but I am also learning chapter language. What is this? For eg.

*Anirudh:* At this point of time, we don't feel the need for having more list administrators, however list subscribers who are interested in keeping a check on the spam filter as moderators can write an email to either list admins.

*Translation:* Can all the ordinary members of this list please keep out of my business? I would prefer to continue censoring this list with my best friend HPN. After all, I am the EC of the India chapter and I have an unlimited Wikimedia Foundation sponsored travel budget which I regularly use to go to Frankfurt, Pune, Delhi, Bangalore, Berlin, etc. etc. and I would really like to get back to my travel now and stop worrying about stupid issues but if any of you slaves feels like doing my dirty work while I travel then of course I welcome that with open arms.