[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikibasha and code signature

CherianTinu Abraham tinucherian at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 10:18:45 UTC 2011

Bala,
       Please get in touch with Gautam/ Arunram for contacts of WikiBhasha
team , Microsoft Bangalore. They ( MS team) recently presented it in one of
the Wikimeetups in Bangalore. You may share your concerns directly with
them.
       Although I won't call it as disruptive, It is better to move the
third party signatures to edit summary than the article page ( like the
Google translation kit).

Regards
Tinu Cherian