[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikibasha and code signature

Mon Feb 7 10:09:26 UTC 2011

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Siebrand Mazeland <s.mazeland at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Please create a change request in bugzilla.wikimedia.org to change the
> inline text comment to some identification in the edit summary. The
> Wikibhasha team at Microsoft research India will take all input very
> seriously.

Is there a way to file a request/enhancement against tool in question
and then cross link the two trackers ? From what little I read of the
thread it would include comments on both parties rather than limiting
it to Wikipedia/Wikimedia.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>