[Wikimediaindia-l] Towards improving infrastructure or resource people on Wikipedia

Srikanth Ramakrishnan parakara.ghoda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 17:50:51 UTC 2011

Interestingly this was what you and I spoke about over the phone
today. I think this should be of the highest priority. If the chapter
and foundation are unable to focus on this it becomes the
responsibility of the community aka us, to take forward such an
initiative. We shall talk more on this soon Pradeep. What you have
said could very well accelerate the growth of the movement in India,
organically.

--
Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan.