[Wikimediaindia-l] How to support India

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 20:29:55 UTC 2010

Hoi,
Eugene Kim has written a first blog in a series of four. In it he writes
about choices that may have to be made in order to support India.
http://blueoxen.com/blog/2010/09/wikimedia-what-is-it-where-is-it-headed/
I have replied to what he has to say; there is in my opinion no need to make
a choice. What is needed is to support Indian languages by providing a level
playing field.
http://blueoxen.com/blog/2010/09/wikimedia-what-is-it-where-is-it-headed/

In my opinion the discussion has been opened. I am eager to learn your
opinions. I am happy to host guest blogs. I will help with proof reading
where needed. Most relevant for me is that opinions are expressed so that
they can be considered.
Thanks,
       GerardM