[Wikimediaindia-l] Mysore event on Jan 15th

Hari Prasad Nadig hpnadig at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 10:51:45 UTC 2010

Okay, around couple of weeks back I had initiated an attempt to organize
Wikipedia 10th event at Mysore. There's been some excellent response and
quite a lot of activity in attempts to organize this event. However, just to
make sure that no one is left out from the opportunity of taking part (in
organizing, participating), I'm putting this email to you all to add any
Wikimedian, Wikipedian contacts you have in Mysore to the loop. Please mail
me back off-the-list.

There will be a formal announcement about the efforts later this week as
three venues have been zeroed in on (one of those have confirmed
availability and allow use of the venue on that day), however the final one
among these three need to be confirmed.

Looking forward to a nice gathering at the Knowledge capital of our state to
celebrate Wikipedia!
--
Hari Prasad Nadig
http://hpnadig.net | http://twitter.com/hpnadig