[Wikimediaindia-l] Fwd: [Wikimedia-asia-chapters] Movement Roles

Bishakha Datta bishakhadatta at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 04:28:31 UTC 2010

Would like to invite wikimedians on this list to participate in the
'movement roles' project below (like Morgan, Anirudh and I are also on the
workgroup) - do share further with other indic lang lists you are on so that
more people atleast know about it, even if they don't participate.

Thanks
Bishakha