[Wikimediaindia-l] Some photos from Pune visit of Wikimedia dignitaries

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 09:49:23 UTC 2010

Well,

I don't know the photographer/s for those pictures.
These pictures were taken by many photographers present that time.

Instead of finding the person/s and convincing for cc license and
uploading the pictures, I think it is better to give the URL for any
reference.

-Sudhanwa

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Arun Ramarathnam <arunram25 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sudhanwa,
> Great pictures from the event. Good to see a good turnout.
> Could you please post these pictures or at least a sub set of these on
> commons and post the link back?
> How are these preparations for the Jan 15th event coming up?
> Regards
> Arun
> Arun Ramarathnam
> Bangalore, India
>

> On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 1:10 AM, Sudhanwa Jogalekar <sudhanwa.com at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> During their stay in Pune, our Wikimedia dignitaries attended an event
>> of "working journalists" to inaugurate their website.
>>
>> During this, they interacted with the journalists and journalism students.
>>
>> Please checkout their website and also some pictures of the event.
>>
>> http://www.punepatrakarsangh.com/PunePatrakarSangh/viewphotos.aspx?aid=5664065208907341245
>>
>> -- Sudhanwa

>> www.projects4students.com

www.projects4students.com