[Wikimediaindia-l] Some photos from Pune visit of Wikimedia dignitaries

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 17:02:09 UTC 2010

In-line :-

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 10:51, Arun Ramarathnam <arunram25 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sudhanwa,
> Great pictures from the event. Good to see a good turnout.
> Could you please post these pictures or at least a sub set of these on
> commons and post the link back?
> How are these preparations for the Jan 15th event coming up?

Hi Ram,
             Well here's a short update :-

a. The venue is still to be decided.
b.  I am seeing the publicity or more bluntly the printing side of
things atm. So put up a rough blurb of things we would need to push
it. I still have to add some more stuff and perhaps trim others. We
would know as time goes on. Its a sub-page put up on the Pune page. I
know its not formatted properly and other things but this is what it
is for now.

http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pune/Publicity

Comments, suggestions are appreciated.

> Regards