[Wikimedia Danmark] Nordic Chapter meeting

Jan Ainali jan.ainali at wikimedia.se
Man Aug 30 19:40:04 UTC 2010

Hello!

This is a mail to see if there are any interest in having a Nordic Chapter
meeting. We have been discussing it since our Annual Gathering in March, in
fact we have €400 set aside for travel expenses. If there are interest in
doing something like this, our suggestion is to let coincide with the Free
Society Conference and Nordic Summit, FSCONS <http://fscons.org/> in
Gothenburg 5-7 November. It could be a great opportunity to meet in person
and discuss what we could work together on in the future. Please share your
thoughs about this.

Best,
Jan Ainali
Secretary