[Wikimedia Brasil] Adaptação www.littlesis.org para Brasil

Thomas de Souza Buckup thomasdesouzabuckup em gmail.com
Quarta Junho 17 01:05:25 UTC 2009

Pessoal,

Quem topa dar uma força com a adaptação dos códigos do projeto
www.littlesis.org?
Vejam abaixo a mensagem que recebi de um dos fundadores.
Marcarei um call por skype. Seria bacana contar com a participação de todos
os interessados no Brasil.

abs
Thomas

"I'm creating a branch of our code repository for brazil, and updating our
installation instructions, which i'll send to you once i'm done.
Generally, we're going to operate on the assumption that the changes to the
code that you make to your branch of the code will not be ported back into
our main code base, but that you might want to port changes we make if
they're useful to you.
In an ideal world, we'd want you to go about the process of translation in a
way that makes it easy for others to customize it for other languages.
however this would require a bit more work on your part, and extra work is
not always an option.

At this point we want to just let you do your thing as easily as possible.The
only major requirement we'd want to place on you is that you take care not
to disseminate the code widely until we're done publishing it ourselves.
right now we haven't thoroughly tested our code for security holes, so
releasing the code could allow people to cause harm to our site."