[Wikimedia Brasil] wikipedia and related projects logos

nevio carlos de alarcão nevinhoalarcao em gmail.com
Sábado Janeiro 17 13:51:54 UTC 2009

Dear Michael Godwin,
I think we did not give you the right ... i'd say elements to make a better
apreciation. But let it be, here we go as possible. Thanks for kind
attention.
Regards,
Nevinho