[Wikimedia Brasil] Fwd: wikipedia and related projects logos

nevio carlos de alarcão nevinhoalarcao em gmail.com
Sábado Janeiro 17 12:32:22 UTC 2009

Tenho lido mensagem de todos aqui em relação ao Campus Party e só mandei a
solicitação para o Michael Godwin por considerá-lo do interesse de todos.
Talvez tenha faltado ao General Council elementos adequados para melhor
apreciação do evento.
Nevinho

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Godwin <mgodwin em wikimedia.org>
Date: 2009/1/17
Subject: Re: wikipedia and related projects logos
To: "\"nevio carlos de alarcão\"" <nevinhoalarcao em gmail.com>
wikimediabr-l em lists.wikimedia.org>

Dear Nevinho,

Regretfully, we cannot license the logos to you for the event you describe
here. This does not mean you can't host the event, of course, or that you
can't mention Wikipedia and other projects -- it just means you can't brand
the event as a Wikipedia or Wikimedia event with the logos.  I'm sorry to
have to turn down your request, but we do wish you the best of luck in
planning and holding your event.

--Mike Godwin
General Counsel
Wikimedia Foundation