[Wikimediaau-l] Donation statistics now live

private musings thepmaccount at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 22:59:20 UTC 2010

Hi all,

By way of a mini fundraising update, per
http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Special:FundraiserStatistics - it would
seem likely that by now (these stat.s go to the 25th only) we've over
the $200K mark, which means an incredibly healthy $100K+ balance for
WMAU - at this rate we could well be looking at a $250K+ balance, and
we should probably begin serious discussions about where to get the
best advice on investment / interest baring accounts etc. to manage
those numbers professionally and responsibly.

I'm sure the committee will be looking at this sort of thing, and once
again, the more discussion / updates that you (the committee, or
treasurer etc.) feel you can share with the membership, the better :-)

cheers,

Peter,
PM.