[Wikimediaau-l] Fwd: Forming a digital tech users peak body

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 11:04:18 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Something we may want to consider being involved in (although probably
not for a while... since this is very early stages).

I suggested a name change (as there is already a crowd called
Australian Digital Alliance) but otherwise I think the formation of a
body to represent tech users is an excellent idea, and well overdue.

cheers
Brianna