[Wikimediaau-l] Australian Internet Censorship Forum

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 23:25:06 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Today I'm attending the UNSW Cyberspace Law Centre's forum on
"Internet filtering and censorship proposals". The day has just
begun, the first speaker is currently being introduced.

Is there anything that you would like to know or are there any
specific questions you would like me to ask on behalf of yourself or
on behalf of WM-AU. On my registration I am representing WM-Au here.

Here is the schedule:
http://www.bakercyberlawcentre.org/2008/censorship/index.htm

You might notice that one of the speakers is Colin Jacobs from
Electronic Frontiers Australia whom we interviewed in the current
episode of WikipediaWeekly. Also here, liveblogging, is Stilgherrian:
http://stilgherrian.com/politics/internet-censorship-forum/ follow
along there too if you'd like.

Best,
-Liam