[Wikimediaau-l] Wiki Wednesday, Sydney - Report

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 02:25:05 UTC 2008

Ah - for that you'll have to talk to Angela - She did the work on this one.
Alas - no photos.
As far as I know the advertising was through word of mouth.
Although I've been told that if we give enough warning we can put the next
one on the City of Sydney's events mailing list... now THAT would be
advertising!

-Liam

Email - liamwyatt at gmail.com
Phone - +61 (0)434 056 914