[Wikimediaau-l] Statement of Purposes decision

Peter Halasz qubero at gmail.com
Mon May 19 03:15:03 UTC 2008

About two weeks ago (May 6) I gave up whining about the odd things that had
made it into the Statement of Purpose, and largely rewrote it. I was half
expecting it to be reverted, or at least hoping to spur some discussion. It
didn't do either.

So how about some feedback? Are people happy with it? Should it be submitted
to Consumer Affairs already?

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Australia/Statement_of_Purpose

Peter Halasz
User:Pengo