[Wikimediaau-l] Wikimania 2010?

Daniel Bryant dbwiki at gmail.com
Sat May 17 04:10:18 UTC 2008

Idea: Why don't we just start and, come some time later in the year, we all
try to gather consensus about the best looking Australian bid and agree to
throw all our support (and the Wikimedia Australia official backing) behind
that?

I am very interested in helping out the Brisbane team with this, if they'd
like my help.

</rambling ideas>

Cheers,

Daniel Bryant