[Wikimediaau-l] Aboriginal languages (reply)

Gnangarra gnangarra at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 01:16:07 UTC 2008

The first question is do we have anyone with the language skills, the wiki
skills and the time to dedicate to getting an aboriginal language(any one of
them) Wikipedia up and successful.

Literally we can could do more harm to the language, culture and WMAU
through ignorance and misspent good intentions.

Gn.