[Wikimediaau-l] Committee update

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 01:21:25 UTC 2008

Hi all,

We didn't have a meeting this weekend, so there will be no minutes. :)

It's great to see the activity here. I have some thoughts I will drop in to
Liam's thread separately.

Any report from the Perth meetup on the weekend???

It's also that time of the month -- the end -- so please drop any noteworthy
points on to our November chapter report at <
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_chapters/Reports/Wikimedia_Australia/2008-11>.
Especially anything that wasn't mentioned on wm-au (as that is the main
place I will look for info).

Finally... there are no less than 12 people who have yet to pay their
membership fees. Please make an effort to jump on to net banking or into a
Bendigo Bank branch to make a transfer/deposit soon. If there's some reason
you've having a delay or difficulty then that's fine, just please let us
know. <secretary at wikimedia.org.au>
Only the ctte knows who you are, so you don't need to publicly apologise...
just please make it happen!

thanks,
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/