[Wikimediaau-l] AGM Date Idea

private musings thepmaccount at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 07:20:26 UTC 2008

Totally agree that there's no sense rushing, although I did hope that we
could 'AGM' by October.....!

(and as I type this, Brianna's message has popped up below! - great minds!)

Good luck getting the other half of the bank account opened, and the other
half of the membership dowhickky working - and do pipe up if you'd like any
help....

I think the venue's Witty Lama forwarded to this list are pretty cool - and
I reckon the Glebe location would be perfect both for a wiki-wednesday
(about which more anon...) and the AGM - could we maybe pencil in a date in
November? - things get busy around that time of year, and it's probably not
really too soon to be thinking about it!

cheers,

Peter,
PM.