[Wikimediaau-l] Aboriginal languages (reply)

Gnangarra gnangarra at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 00:31:45 UTC 2008

Definately, as possibility worth exploring as that was the main thrust of my
concerns, lack of languag/culture knowledge. I know we have the wiki
expertise.

Now if Angela is available WMAU should assist her in getting there, or
sending someone else as a WMAU representative even if we dont pursue this
one it'd be good PR for WMAU anyway

Gn..