[Wikimediaau-l] Chapter/SoP update

Manuel Schneider manuel.schneider at wikimedia.ch
Fri Aug 1 06:04:33 UTC 2008

> Our rules say "# Annual subscription fee - $40.00, concession (as
> defined by the committee from time to time) $20.00." which suggests to
> me that the rate is decided, but the precise definition of
> "concession" is left to be "defined from time to time".

it is always very useful to not to include the subscriptions fees in the
bylaw but pointing at contribution rules like saying "the annual
subscription fees are defined per general assembly in the document
[[Contribution Rules]]".
The contribution rules then are another document which is independant
from the bylaws and can easily be changed from time to time without any
submission to authorities.

Greets,

Manuel