[Wikimedia Announcements] Public registrations for GLAM-WIKI:Kr are now open!

Bastien Guerry bastien.guerry at wikimedia.fr
Sat Oct 16 08:56:01 UTC 2010

Dear all,

on behalf of Wikimédia France, I am very glad to announce the opening of
public registrations for the GLAM-WIKI:Fr conference in Paris - December
3rd-4th 2010 : "Cultural heritage and Collaborative Web"

Please check the websites :

  http://rencontres.wikimedia.fr
  http://fr.amiando.com/rencontres_wikimedia_2010.html

The conference is featuring those wikimedians :

Adrienne Alix - Alexandre Moatti - Andrea Zanni - Beatriz Busaniche -
Benoît Evellin - David Monniaux - Erik Möller - Florence Devouard -
Gerard Meijssen - Jean-Frédéric Berthelot - Liam Wyatt - Ludovic Péron -
Mathias Schindler - Michael Dale - Michel Briand - Nicolas Vigneron -
Osmar Valdebenito - Rémi Mathis

... and +40 other great people from the cultural sector.

  http://rencontres.wikimedia.fr/index.php?title=Who

Please spread the word and feel free to use the annoucement below.

Thanks!

Wikimedia France promotes free sharing of knowledge.  This year, our
association dedicated a lot of our energy to cultural partnerships and
so did other Wikimedia associations around the world.  Institutions from
the cultural sectors, associations, professional and volunteers: we have
a lot to learn from each others: let's do it live!

The /Rencontres Wikimédia 2010/ conference aims at gathering as many
cultural actors as possible to discuss online collaborative practices
and new opportunities to take free access to culture a step further.

The event takes place at 101 rue de l'Université, Paris (Victor Hugo's
conference room) on the *3rd and 4th of December 2010*.

Detailed schedule:
  <http://rencontres.wikimedia.fr/index.php?title=Programme/en>

List of speakers:
  <http://rencontres.wikimedia.fr/index.php?title=Who>

Free registration:
  <http://fr.amiando.com/rencontres_wikimedia_2010.html>

The /Rencontres Wikimedia 2010/ are part of the GLAM-WIKI series:
Wikimedia UK is organizing the GLAM-WIKI:Uk event at the British
Museum in November 26th/27th -- read more: http://glamwiki.org