[Wikimedia-l] Community consultation + Wikimedia Foundation Executive Director selection process

Ziko van Dijk vandijk at wmnederland.nl
Fri Jan 31 17:19:35 UTC 2014

Actually, as Erik Zachte, I am unhappy when someone like Ting makes a
serious proposal on this list and then the thread is used for mockery
on the subject. For mockery, strange comparisons etc., one is welcome
to open an new thread...
Kind regards
Ziko

Dr. Ziko van Dijk
voorzitter / president Wikimedia Nederland

Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland
Postbus 167
3500 AD Utrecht
http://wikimedia.nl