[Wikimedia-l] Reasonator use in Wikipedias

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 08:40:19 UTC 2014

Hoi,
As far as I am concernted the redlink IS touched; it is the only way to
ensure potential disambiguation. Well actually we could do this in
Reasonator but that has not been considered so far.

The problem is that you refer to the "appropriate infoboxes", as far as I
am aware they do not exist.

What we can do to further improve information to article writers is add the
"concept cloud" [1] as part of the information provided in a Wiki (do
appreciate that this would work equally well in a WIkivoyage, Wikisource).
Thanks,
      GerardM

[[1]]
http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-todo/cloudy_concept.php?q=4597488&lang=nl