[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Announcing the 2012-13 Wikimedia Foundation Annual Report

Jay Walsh jwalsh at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 21 19:35:59 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I've just uploaded the wiki and PDF versions of the Foundation's most
recent, 2012-13 Annual Report, a project I was invited to work on after my
departure as comms director back in September. You can access a wiki and
PDF version here:
https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Annual_Report

As in previous years, we will also have a printed version. Hopefully some
of you will be able to see those copies in the coming months.

It's been fun to work on this project again - as in previous years we
welcome your comments or feedback. There's a comment section on the meta
wiki page.

You can also find a blog post announcing the release of the report here:
https://blog.wikimedia.org/2014/01/21/wikimedia-foundation-annual-report/

Thanks!

jay walsh (on behalf of Communications for WMF)