[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Bonjour

Benoit Landry benoit_landry at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 13 20:29:13 UTC 2014

I assume thhis is some sort of spam; here's a translation:
"Hello,
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I would like to get to know you and form a sincere friendship with you, please reply to me. I promise I'll be honest and maintain a good relationship with you.
Kisses,Macoral Marriet"

Make of that what you will.
~~~~,Salvidrim!