[Wikimedia-l] Call for Proposals to Host Wikimania in 2015

Ellie Young eyoung at wikimedia.org
Sat Jan 11 23:40:12 UTC 2014

On behalf of the Wikimania Steering Committee, I would like to encourage anyone in our community
who is interested in hosting Wikimania 2015 to consult the revised Timeline and Criteria that
are now posted at:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2015_bids

We would also like to emphasize the need for communication with prospective hosts during the bidding
process.  Assistance with preparing your bid  and answering questions shoud be directed to me,
the WMF Conference Coordinator.   Please get in touch in January and February!

The Jury Committee has been selected and will be evaluating the proposals in March.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2015_jury

Thanks,

Ellie Young
WMF Conference Coordinator