[Wikimedia-l] Paid editing v. paid advocacy (editing)

Erlend Bjørtvedt erlend at wikimedia.no
Sun Jan 12 19:26:24 UTC 2014

In Norway, without exception; all 5 wikipedians in residence are either
paid by the institution (3) or they are retired pensioners from their
institution. No one paid by chapter or wmf. This means they 'belong' to the
institution and feel quite a lot lotalty there.

Erlend
 Den 12. jan. 2014 13:13 skrev "Andrew Gray" <andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk>
følgende: