[Wikimedia-l] Announcement Sarah Stierch

faewik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 23:31:26 UTC 2014

On 9 January 2014 22:43, Ziko van Dijk <vandijk at wmnederland.nl> wrote:
> You are certainly right, Michael. I suppose that WMF and Sarah communicated
> with each other, and Frank has carefully chosen to use these words.
> Kind regards
> Ziko

It would not be abnormal in the US for a termination of employment to
involve a final payment depending on a non-disclosure agreement. In
such circumstances only the WMF would be free to comment, and Sarah
may remain contractually bound to not respond to any public question
for a couple of years.

This may be a dark view of life, but nonetheless I have no expectation
of hearing Sarah's point of view in any public forum.

Fae
--
faewik at gmail.com http://j.mp/faewm