[Wikimedia-l] Basic income & Wikimedians

Balázs Viczián balazs.viczian at wikimedia.hu
Thu Jan 9 19:50:17 UTC 2014

I like such proposals (sarcasm).

where do you get the money from, what you wish to distribute?

In general free money -> less people will work (why to work if I still get
money? - see the masses living on unemployment benefits - libre time :) )
-> less people working -> higher taxes -> people will be :( on both ends.
Higher minimum! Lower taxes! Down with the government! Yay.

Printing money would lead to inflation - more money worth less.

And these are the basic, most visible IRL effects.

Pls forget these economical nonsenses.

Cheers,
Vince