[Wikimedia-l] Proposed bylaws amendment

Chris Keating chriskeatingwiki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 18:52:22 UTC 2014

Thanks Alice.

For those interested in this, you might like to note that James Hare has
started a discussion about the method used to select these Board members,
here; - it reflects the likelihood that thematic orgs will be part of the
decision not just chapters.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapter-selected_Board_seats/2014_resolution

Regards,

Chris