[Wikimedia-l] Public Domain Day

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 20:01:08 UTC 2014

Romaine,
I was wondering about the same thing as Yaroslav.

As I have understood the URAA stuff up to now, I think a work by
Kandinsky (died Dec 1944) is problematic but this one for example is
OK (author died in 1943, but the work is dated before 1923):
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Angorakatze1903.jpg

Jane