[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [WikiEN-l] access to journals

Matthew Roth mroth at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 24 15:46:55 UTC 2013

To echo Phoebe and Tom:

I paid $250 for a lifetime alumni card at Berkeley, not because I attended,
but because the girl I was dating at the time was an alumna (she got free
lifetime access). Seriously, access to all their libraries for $250 for
life seemed great, especially with the interlibrary loan program that
enables me to get pretty much any book I want in the entire state
university system.

Then I move to San Francisco and found the SF Public Library gives me
pretty much the same access to databases and books and all of it for $0.00.
Now I want my $250 back ;)

-Matthew