[Wikimedia-l] Radiological images

Peter Southwood peter.southwood at telkomsa.net
Wed Sep 18 09:30:46 UTC 2013

Someone else's problem - therefore not a problem?

I also think that deleting useful images just because it is possible to
imagine a dispute without any evidence that such a dispute has ever occurred
goes against the concept of freedom of information

I call on the WMF to take this matter very seriously and declare a policy
before any mass deletion starts

Cheers,
Petyer Southwood