[Wikimedia-l] : WMF resolution on neutral point of view

とある白い猫 to.aru.shiroi.neko at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 01:45:38 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I realize Resolution:Biographies of living people[1] implies this but I
fail to see any resolution that establishes neutral point of view as one of
our non-negotiable values. I think there is merit in having an over-arching
resolution on a Neutral Point of View policy.

I also feel Resolution:Biographies of living people suffers from the
absence of such a definition of what exactly "neutral point of view"
supposed to mean.

[1]:
https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Biographies_of_living_people

  -- とある白い猫  (To Aru Shiroi Neko)