[Wikimedia-l] MetaWeb updated and refined mission statement and link

Joseph Chirum sundog358 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 19:37:09 UTC 2013

Hello everybody

I havent seen any feedback directly associated with the "Meta World's Data", project proposal ... Please get involved ... we are us.....

I just wanted to add, the monument's data vis project is an exemplar and excellent project, which represents exactly the kind of wiki bots and data mining and data visualization which i am referring to in this MetaWeb project a.k.a. "Meta World's Data"

Think of the logic this way for organizational meta structure: "Monuments" are a category of "Architecture", and "Architecture is a category of "Art", "Art is a category of "Art History", and "Art History is a category of "History".

Do you see the Link ?!?!?!?!  History is the navigational meta table of content !

We need to interlink all of the data visualization bots together into one meta bot !

The meta bot eats metadata for breakfast.

All of our open source data is ours. WYSIWYG

let's create it together, it is simply what everybody on Meta Wiki is working on together already, without fully consciously realizing all of the interconnections and interlinks.  It's all one big happy Meta project a.k.a. meta bot.

Streamlining and efficiency are the name of the game.

It's easy, all we need to do is make a few good bots, and pipeline the output back into the input to complete the loop.

come on people and bots unite ! I know you are out there, dont be afraid to speak up.

Democracy is only made if people PARTICIPATE and SHARE

Thank you !

Joseph M. Chirum a.k.a. Art

Here is the refined project mission statement and link to Meta World's Data project, a.k.a. MetaWeb

Metadata is the fuel, which powers this spaceship !  It should be fun for everybody (It's open source, free, and a labour of love)

Goal: I.  "To organize, visualize, and data mine all of the world's open source wiki information."

Project link: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/MetaWiki

Send us your Feedback !!!  It's All Grassroots.  We are Us