[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia blog moving to WordPress.com

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 09:33:49 UTC 2013

 Hoi,
The most relevant thing is the quality of the service provided. Add to this
the limited resources the WMF has. The cost is probably less than what our
total cost of ownership would be. It is also not wise to always try to
second guess the people who have the responsibility to make these decisions.
Thanks,
      GerardM