[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia blog moving to WordPress.com

Andrew Gray andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk
Sun Sep 8 14:03:46 UTC 2013

Once we have Flow working well, then a Media-Wiki based public blog
with comments might actually be workable (and it'd be nice to have
comments mesh seamlessly with WM accounts).

However, that's still a year or two off - I don't think it's any
reason not to transfer the blog for now, assuming we can handle the
privacy issues that implies. We can always move back if we develop the
mediawiki magic bullet :-)

A.