[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia blog moving to WordPress.com

rupert THURNER rupert.thurner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 19:53:49 UTC 2013

What should not be missed out in the discussion is the fact that blog post
according to current guidelines should be written on the wiki. Additionally
accounts are not integrated. Operations is afraid of spikes, and spam. So
why not just use the best platform we all know for this, and where the
posts anyway get written now? Mediawiki. Wikinews allows original research.
Having an additional type of communication on there would drive the project
and solve all technical problems. That should not say that there might not
be some other problems, but i would love to hear about them.

Rupert