[Wikimedia-l] Please, let's save the Wikipedia - from itself

Keegan Peterzell keegan.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 18:22:43 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at fairpoint.net> wrote:

> You see, that's the difference, when I see NuclearWarfare I think tried
> trusted and true; he has a long track record on Wikipedia, whatever his
> real name is. By the way, the actual identity of all arbitrators,
> oversighters, etc are verified by the Foundation.
>
> Fred

...and some of us, like Fred and myself, do not edit anonymously.  I know,
it's a crazy idea to not assume we're all anonymous.

(You can't imagine how many Wikimedians I've met whose immediate followup
after introductions is "So what's your real name?")

--
~Keegan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan