[Wikimedia-l] Please, let's save the Wikipedia - from itself

Michel Vuijlsteke wikipedia at zog.org
Thu Sep 5 14:11:00 UTC 2013

The problem is endemic on nl:wp too -- a *very* small number of very
experienced users with very strong opinions make for an at times, er,
interesting atmosphere.

AGF is often pretty much thrown out of the window, and e.g. of deletions
against consensus or even own rules are rife -- see
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Verzoekpagina_voor_moderatoren/Terugplaatsen#The_Miseriesfor
one example, or
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Verzoekpagina_voor_moderatoren/Terugplaatsen/Archief/2013_08#KlasCementfor
another.