[Wikimedia-l] Please, let's save the Wikipedia - from itself

Pavlo Shevelo pavlo.shevelo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 12:43:11 UTC 2013

Thank you very much for your input, Anders, it is much appreciated!
You provided some important details and spotlight to see them well.

...but still please be patient to the discussion which might seem boring to
svWP people (and ukWP people are quite jealous and dreaming about having
same feelings when such topics will be discussed in future)  :)

Pavlo