[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Conference 2014 location decision

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Mon Oct 14 15:52:28 UTC 2013

Hi nicole,

while I appreciate your dedication to this, I would suggest to fix the
*topics* rather than the whole schedule. The exact day & time for each
session is not important for planning the attendance, but postponing that
does leave a bit more flexibility to align for example with the board
availability and laying the focus on topics a bit more that are current.
Also, this is much easier :) Lets focus 5 or 6 big topics which can have 2
or 3 sessions each. Lets define desired outcomes for those topics.

Just a thought,

Lodewijk